Certificate of Potability
Tapped In Consulting can assists your with your certificate of potability in any of the following areas: Greater Toronto Area, Ajax, Alliston, Aurora, Barrie, Bellwood, Bradford, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon, Cambridge, Cobourg, Collingwood, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Georgina, Guelph, Hamilton, Innisfil, Keswick, King city, Kitchener, Lindsay, Loretto, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, New Tecumseth, North York, Oakville, Orangeville, Orillia, Oshawa, Owen Sound, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Shelburne, Simcoe, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Waterdown, Waterloo, Whitby and Whitchurch-stouffville.
By working with one of our experienced samplers, the process will be seamless. Our service is fast and thorough and in most cases we will have your certificate of potability within 24-48 hours.
Our Services includes:
- Analysis of your water by an accredited laboratory for E.coli and Total Coliform
- Interpretation of lab results
- Consultation in case your water quality is poor
Other related services include:
- Well Inspection
- Flow rate test
- Well recovery rate test
- RCAP water analysis – provides a general picture of the over chemistry of your water for the installation of water treatment equipment such as a softener, Reverse osmosis unit, iron filter or tannin removal system
- Water treatment equipment purchase and installation.