Certificate of Potability
Most financial institution require that refinancing or purchase of properties with well water provide a certificate of potability prior to closing. Tapped In Consulting can assists your with your certificate of potability in any of the following areas: Greater Toronto Area, Ajax, Alliston, Aurora, Barrie, Bellwood, Bradford, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon, Cambridge, Cobourg, Collingwood, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Georgina, Guelph, Hamilton, Innisfil, Keswick, King city, Kitchener, Lindsay, Loretto, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, New Tecumseth, North York, Oakville, Orangeville, Orillia, Oshawa, Owen Sound, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Shelburne, Simcoe, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Waterdown, Waterloo, Whitby and Whitchurch-stouffville.
By working with one of our experienced samplers, the process will be seamless. Our service is fast and thorough and in most cases we will have your certificate of potability within 24-48 hours.
Our Services includes:
- Analysis of your water by an accredited laboratory for E.coli and Total Coliform (bacteria which indicate if you water is contaminated)
- Interpretation of lab results to provide assurance that the water in your new home is safe for drinking
- Consultation in case your water quality is poor to provide you with information to make the best choices concerning treatment systems that will provide you with safe drinking water for you and your family.
Other related services include:
- Well Inspection
- Flow rate test
- Well recovery rate test
- RCAP water analysis – provides a general picture of the over chemistry of your water for the installation of water treatment equipment such as a softener, Reverse osmosis unit, iron filter or tannin removal system
- Water treatment equipment purchase and installation.